Federal cases litigated in the lower court and the Second Circuit Court of Appeals
- Caviezel v. Great Neck Union Free School District (upholding decision of lower court denying parents religious exemption to NYS immunization requirements for school aged children) (Certiorari denied by the US Supreme Court)
- Bohnet v. Valley Stream 13 Union Free School District (upholding dismissal of employee’s age discrimination claim)
- Delatte v. Great Neck Union Free School District (upholding lower court’s dismissal of employee’s First Amendment claim that school district discriminated against him based on statements made about his supervisor)
New York State court decisions
- Murphy v. Oceanside Union Free School District (dismissal of teacher’s claim that school district improperly denied him tenure), Nassau County Supreme Court
- JP Morgan Chase Bank v. Schnitzler, et al, (dismissal of JP Morgan Chase’s suit against vendor for fraud and breach of contract) Appellate Division, First Department.
Copies of the decisions in these cases are available as public records. I’d be happy to provide one to you.